Saturday, October 22, 2016

Red and Gold Christmas Decorations- For A White Christmas

I'm Dreaming Of Red And Gold Christmas Decorations



Every couple of years my family and I like to change up our Christmas color scheme.  I purchased a few containers of these red and gold Christmas decorations to go on my tree this year.  I love these two colors together. There is such a majestic royal obeisance about the combination of red and gold together.  And what better time is there to display such splendorous decorations then this wonderful time of year? 


One reason for buying extra containers of the ornaments is to use them to decorate my home.  I like stringing lights around garland and hanging the ornaments on them to drape along the mantle.




More Uses for Ornaments

Another way I use the Christmas ornaments is on the coffee table in a festive bowl.  The splashes of the red and gold Christmas decorations fills the room with holiday cheer

I also grabbed a few extra packs for my mom who loves red and gold.  She has an artificial white Christmas tree so the red and gold screams holiday.  The tree’s color gives that feeling of a white Christmas.  While the red and gold Christmas decorations- well you already know the answer to that:)


Safety First

When researching online I found a few ornaments I really liked that were also shatterproof.  I got tired of the breakable ones that would shatter if you breathed on them.

With a grand-baby and a small dog running through the house, I wanted my home to be kid and pet-friendly.  I didn't want the constant worry of ornaments breaking and getting into my grand-baby's mouth.  Nor do I want to worry about my Chihuahua thinking it's one of her toys and gets injured by the broken pieces.

One Final Thought 

The three decorative ornaments that I have listed below are both beautiful and safe.  All three selections meet my kid and pet-friendly criteria.  As I stated earlier, I will only consider the shatterproof kind to keep my home safe during the holiday season for my little darlings I love.  My choice of purchase is the "Sea Team 72 Pack" collection.  I like the variety of shapes and designs included in the pack and that it comes with a hand-held reusable plastic gift box :) The prices are economical too!  Especially if you are like me and enjoy using the ornaments for decorating other areas of your home- not just the Christmas tree ;)  Each pack comes with a good amount of ornaments to help you with your decorating frenzy!



No comments:

Post a Comment